Tackling PFAS pollution through a pro-active and systemic approach
On 1 and 2 February 2024 the Flemish government is organising a PFAS event in Convention Center Vestar in Antwerp on Tackling PFAS pollution through a pro-active and systemic approach and launching Knowledge Center Innovative Remediation Techniques.
In the context of the Belgian Presidency of the Council of the EU, the Flemish government would like to invite you to share your expertise on and gain new insights into:
- Phasing out of PFAS and products containing PFAS,
- Prevention and reduction of emissions and losses,
- Monitoring and minimizing the spread of pollution and exposure to the population,
- Soil remediation and PFAS waste management,
- Protecting public health and Risk Communication.
During this PFAS event, the region of Flanders would like to create an international forum where expertise and knowledge on PFAS can be exchanged in an inspiring environment, where possibly joint actions can be taken.
To keep updated on speakers and the content subscribe HERE.