The Stakeholder Forum provides the opportunity for stakeholders to share their vision on how to improve chemical risk assessment in Europe, collect recommendations and develop synergies at the EU and international levels.
Fifteen representatives from bodies and stakeholder organisations operating at EU level build the Stakeholder Forum.
The aims of the kick off meeting are to following:
- provide insight into the PARC project and the role of stakeholders,
- discuss the expectations and needs of the stakeholders,
- develop and accept the terms of reference,
- election of chair and co-chair,
- introduction of International Board.